Times are difficult and situations are constantly changing, but the South Dakota Department of Health is here to provide facts and important information to keep you and your family safe and healthy.
Where can I find the latest information on COVID-19?
- South Dakota Department of Health (SD DOH): COVID.sd.gov
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): cdc.gov/coronavirus
Who can I call if I have questions?
- General questions can be directed to the COVID-19 Helpline: 800-997-2880
- Questions about number of cases, county or community spread (or other epidemiological questions) can be directed to the SD DOH Office of Disease Prevention: 605-773-3737
- Laboratory questions can be directed to the South Dakota Public Health Laboratory (SDPHL): 605-773-3368
- Individuals who are having symptoms of COVID-19 infection such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath should call their medical provider.