- A “plumcot” is 50% plum and 50% apricot.
- An “aprium” is 75% apricot and 25% plum.
- A “pluot” is 75% plum and 25% apricot.
- Wild plum trees are symbolic of independence.
- Luther Burbank brought twelve plum seeds back from Japan, now almost all plums grown in the United States are related to those seeds.
Make learning easy, tasty, and fun!
Download now for:
- Tips & recipes
- Nutritional information
- Presenter outline & talking points
- Sticker template
- PowerPoint presentation
- Student handouts