You CAN make time for exercise!
5 Tips to Get Your Physical Activity in Each Week:
- Can you find 10 minutes in the morning? During your lunch break? In the afternoon? Just 10 minutes can make a big difference.
- Select activities that don’t require a lot of time and equipment. Walk, jog, ride your bike, climb the stairs or even ride a scooter. Be creative!
- Make physical activity a priority.
- Make physical activity a family event. Go for family walks 1-2 times a week.
- Incorporate physical activity into your daily routines. Have fun!
And remember…a little goes a long way!
- Adults need 150 minutes (just 2.5 hours) of physical activity each week.
- Kids needs 60 minutes of physical activity each day.
For more information, visit healthysd.gov.
Download images here.