- The average ear of corn has 800 kernels in 16 rows.
- Corn is grown on every continent of the world with the exception of Antarctica.
- Most of the corn grown in the United States is used to feed cattle, hogs, sheep, and poultry.
- Corn is used in processed foods and industrial products, such as cornstarch and plastics.
Make learning easy, tasty, and fun!
Download now for:
- Tips & recipes
- Nutritional information
- Presenter outline & talking points
- Sticker template
- PowerPoint presentation
- Student handouts
Can’t get enough fruits and veggies? Every month we feature a new fruit or veggie. Get fun facts, recipes, and more!